Job for Legal Officer In A Renowned Multinational Company
A leading multinational company with interest in Real Estates, Telecommunications and Oil and Gas, is in search of qualified, articulate and versatile individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer
Job Ref.: 1792018LO
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- A minimum of Second Class Upper (2.1) in Law from a recognized University and the Nigerian Law School
- Relevant Postgraduate qualifications and membership of professional bodies will be added advantage.
Skill and Experience:
- Good eye for detail and effective time-management
- Minimum of 5-8 years post qualification unbroken experience in corporate, commercial and property law practice
- Must possess the ability to draft, review, negotiate and interpret complex commercial agreements
- Proffer legal opinions and draft agreements with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate negotiation skills utilizing technical/business and legal information with the ability to achieve desired outcome
- Ability to remain composed, confident and assured in difficult circumstances, and to possess the resilience and stamina to sustain performance, particularly when under pressure
- Pragmatic, solution-driven approach
- Ability to multi-task in a rapidly changing environment and perform under pressure.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain effective relationships whilst managing multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Very attractive an competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidates.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume, possibly with a scanned passport photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the reference of the position as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 8th October, 2018.
- All applications will be treated in strict confidence
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.