Vicksly Foundation is a non-profit making, non-political and non-religious organization registered with Nigeria Corporate Affairs Commission to respond current humanitarian crisis in Northeast Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Voluteer – Finance, WASH & M&E Units
- The selected candidate(s) will work as part of the core team implementing daily activities of Vicksly Foundation and all activities in their area as specified in the job title.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health, Accounting, Social Science, Social Works related discipline and at least one year of professional experience in food assistance interventions. Experience in northeast Nigeria is an added advantage.
- Experience in community mobilization and sensitization
- Experience in food distribution and NFI distribution
- Good knowledge of English (reading, writing, speaking). Knowledge of Hausa is an added advantage
- Capacity to work under stressful situations.
- Strong organizational and time management skills and capacity to coordinate work across multiple departments.
- Good computer skills especially Word and Excel, access. Knowledge of other databases preferred
- Good human relations and diplomacy
- Analytical capacity
- Capacity to organize work
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail
- Experience living in remote or isolated workstations, or insecure locations.
Deadline: 5th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, addressed to the “Human Resource Manager, Vicksly Foundation” via the email: email@example.com
- Use your job title as subject of of email eg Volunteer-Finance.
- This position has no salary attached to it, however the organization may support your transport in form of stipend.