We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance/Software Tester
- We are looking for a Quality Assurance Software Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing.
- As a software tester at COURE, you are involved in the quality assurance stage of software development and deployment. You’ll conduct automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose. Software testing involves the analysis of software, and systems, to avert risk and prevent software issues.
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience as a QA/Software tester or similar role
- Relevant Educational qualification in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- A good understanding of the software development process
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
- Ability to troubleshoot errors
- Good writing and Strong organizational skills (for documenting the process)
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- The ability to work in a team and as an individual
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL
- Review of software requirements
- Collaborate with Software Developers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Respond to Clients tickets.
Deadline: 31st October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org