Libra Motors Limited is a transportation company that is into, Inter/Intra-City Mass Transit, Commuter Insurance Manifest Scheme, Bus Hire, and parcel services. Libra Motors Transport Company is committed to perform all work in the safest manner possible consistent with good transportation practices.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Officer
- Digital marketing executive oversee the online marketing strategy for their organisation.
- He/she plan and execute digital (including email) marketing campaigns and design, maintain and supply content for the organisation’s website(s).
- In addition, he/she engage with the public through social media and ensure visitor flow to digital sites.
- Digital marketing executives also analyse and report on visitor data and devise new ways to market products and service.
Include but not limited to:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee Libra Motors social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s)
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Attend product launches and networking events
- Experience of between one (1) and three (3) years in digital communications and marketing is expected. High experience or a qualification in graphic design is a must.
- Editing and writing skills: He/she need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts may well be an integral part of the job
- Speaking skills: These will mainly be deployed internally. He/she will need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and what their marketing application is
- Video editing skills: Website and social media content will not just be text but frequently visual as well
- Project management skills: Digital marketing executives also need to be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Highway Patrol/Monitoring Officer
Slots: 8 Openings
- Libra Motors is in need of a 2 unit Highway Patrol Officers which will comprise of 4 men each, in a 4 days off, 4 days on working condition.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Monitoring transport activities on the highway
- Making sure all buses are in good condition on the highway
- Providing support to drivers in case of emergency
- Escalating issues on the highway to the feet manager
- Successfully communicating with passenger and drivers to ensure compliance with the organization rules and standards
- Allocating and recording resources and movements on the transport planning system.
- Ensuring all Drivers are working effectively and efficiently to ensure smooth operations.
- Communicating effectively with passengers and responding to their complain.
- Dealing with the effects of congestion on the highway.
- Confronting climate change issues by implementing transport strategies and monitoring an organization’s carbon footprint.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- Monthly Gross of NGN 70,000.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
firstname.lastname@example.org for “Highway Patrol/Monitoring Officers”.
Application Deadline 3rd October, 2018.