Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited is an organization providing unrivalled quality and array of promotional gift items to its corporate clients. In order to continue to excel as a market leader, Greenswealth is looking for young and dynamic talent to fill the role of:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvement.
- Understanding the client requirements and then assist in customizing the product as per their needs.
- To carry out a complete sales process of Greenswealth services and products to clients
- Maintaining relationship with clients by providing support, information, and guidance in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plan which will meet both personal and business goal of expanding customer base.
- Attending meetings with clients and delivering samples for client’s approval.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculation and providing customers with quotations.
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the Head of Marketing and Business Development.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- HND or B.Sc. in marketing from a reputable institution
- A minimum of 2-3years work experience in a similar role
Job Title: Account Officer (Intern)
- Assist in the effective stock management of corporate gift items and other goods in the store; keeping appropriate records of supplies and deliveries at all times.
- Manage distribution of utilities bills and collection of accounts.
- Coordinate the monthly stock count of corporate gifts and other items in the store.
- Reconcile account payable, receivable and weekly deposit.
- Collect Monthly statement of account from various banks.
- Reconcile the general ledger.
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting system and cash book.
- Assist with preparation of the budget.
- Receive and verify invoice and requisitions for goods and services.
- Record all cheques.
- A minimum of N.D in Accounting from a reputable institution with 0-2 years work experience in a similar role.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 21st September, 2018.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted