Latest Vacancy for HR Field Sourcing Officer at Workforce Group
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Field Sourcing Officer
- Recruitment Officer is responsible for attracting candidates for jobs and matching them to temporary or permanent positions with client companies. You’ll build positive relationships in order to gain a better understanding of your clients’ recruitment needs and requirements.
- Working as a recruitment officer, you’ll attract candidates by drafting advertising copy for use in a range of media, as well as by networking, headhunting and through referrals. You’ll screen candidates, interview them, run background checks and finally match them to their clients.
- OND, 1 Year I.T Student /in any field
- Must not be more than 27 years old
- Must have a flair for Direct Sales/Marketing
- Good spoken and written English
- Very smart and articulate
- Male preferably
- High Proficiency skill in M.S Excel and Word
- Location (Yaba,Oshodi,Bariga,Ikeja,Gbagada and Mainland environs)
As a recruitment consultant, you’re the vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding, diverse and involves:
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
- Visiting clients to build and develop positive relationships with them
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, such as newspapers, websites and magazines
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- Preparing cvs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable applicants
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
Deadline: 8th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online