Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Field Sourcing Officer
- Recruitment Officer is responsible for attracting candidates for jobs and matching them to temporary or permanent positions with client companies. You’ll build positive relationships in order to gain a better understanding of your clients’ recruitment needs and requirements.
- Working as a recruitment officer, you’ll attract candidates by drafting advertising copy for use in a range of media, as well as by networking, headhunting and through referrals. You’ll screen candidates, interview them, run background checks and finally match them to their clients.
- OND, 1 Year I.T Student /in any field
- Must not be more than 27 years old
- Must have a flair for Direct Sales/Marketing
- Good spoken and written English
- Very smart and articulate
- Male preferably
- High Proficiency skill in M.S Excel and Word
- Location (Yaba,Oshodi,Bariga,Ikeja,Gbagada and Mainland environs)
As a recruitment consultant, you’re the vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding, diverse and involves:
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
- Visiting clients to build and develop positive relationships with them
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, such as newspapers, websites and magazines
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- Preparing cvs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable applicants
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
Deadline: 8th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online