BDO Management Consulting Limited is a Division of BDO Professional Services, a member firm of BDO International with a network of professional firms serving global and national businesses.
We have been engaged by one of out major clients who also operates within the financial sector of Nigeria economy to engage for the organisation, the services of dynamic and result-oriented candidates for immediate employment in the capacity below:
Job Title: Audit Trainee
- Must be a good team player
- Carry out instructions effectively
- Report on active schedules allocated in a timely manner
- Provide necessary support as may be required to superiors
- A good first Degree in any discipline,
- Previous experience is not mandatory but could serve as an added advantage.
- Age: Not more than 26 years
Job Title: Audit Supervisor
- Participate in the translation of the firms policies to action plan.
- Report to Divisional Manager on audit assignments directly supervised.
- Supervise in-charge accountants and carry-out relevant audit reviews on the field and in the office.
- Participate in the development of subordinates through on the job training and mentoring
- Provide necessary support as may be required to Managers, Senior Managers and Partners.
- A good first Degree in any discipline, ACA/ACCA is a must, Master’s degree will be an advantage.
- 7 years of cognate experience in Auditing, with standard approach, and sound knowledge of IFRS and Microsoft applications is required.
- Age: Not more than 35 years
Deadline: 5:00pm, 18th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications containing detailed Curriculum Vitae and position applied for marked as subject of the email, to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.