Goldenhut Limited is a quintessential company in the contemporary human capital and staffing arena with an aim to lead the way endowing with the comprehensive solutions in the HR domain for growing organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- As an Accounting Manager he / she will assist the Chief Accountant, General Manager and other management with accurate, timely, and relevant financial data.
- Additionally responsible for managing the audit function in hotel to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Graduate in Accounting.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong Accounting software experience.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel / Word)
- Experience with PMS like Opera and EZEE
Job Title: Sales Executive
- As a Sales executive you are responsible to develop and foster business through pro-active direct sales, marketing, telemarketing, online marketing, direct mail, appointment calls and tours of the hotel. Also develops strategic marketing and action plans for the hotel to drive measurable, incremental sales revenue.
- Sales and marketing, revenue management and teamwork experience are key to this role.
- Proven success in a similar role and environment.
- Target driven and resourceful.
- B.Sc or HND minimum prerequisite.
- Polished personal presentation with Warm, confident and hospitable personality.
Job Title: Guest Relations Officer
- Attend to guests courteously and deal promptly with their requests and queries. Have detailed information about the hotel and city. Check on VIP guest movements, complete their pre-registration formalities.
- Assist with allocating rooms to all arriving guests after checking the guest preferences. Collect guest feedback forms and do any possible first hand service recovery steps.
- Graduate degree or its equivalent
- Prior experience with similar role
- Good guest interaction skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Sound decision making.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Leadership/People management.
Job Title: Maintenance Officer
- The individual must keep all hotel equipment in excellent condition with a minimum downtime by providing day-to-day maintenance of the hotel. And to complete maintenance work orders from all departments on a timely basis by following hotels standard operating procedures.
- Continually work towards and support the improvement of engineering service to guests, other departments and fellow staffs.
- B.Sc Engineering or its equivalent required
- Previous experience in similar role required
- Able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Knowledge of building and equipment maintenance
- Occupational hazards training and necessary HSE certification.
- Technical proficiency and ability to demonstrate extensive knowledge of preventive maintenance
- Ability to develop results-oriented associates through effective training, evaluation, motivation, coaching and counseling; assist others in developing needed skills for effective job performance.
- Track record of delegating responsibility to others to meet objectives and achieve desired results.
- Demonstrated experience as a decision-maker with an ability to identify problems and creatively and expeditiously find solutions.
Job Title: Night Manager
- The individual will represent the Management during the night.
- The Night Manager provides leadership and support to all staff of the hotel and enforces the Hotels Standards of Excellence in all areas supervised.
- You are also responsible for managing the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Oversee the entire Front Office operation to maintain high standards.
- Serve as a point of contact for regular and VIP Guests.
- Complete Night Audit duties.
- Previous experience in similar role required
- Must be highly motivated, self-directed, with strong initiative and desire for achievement.
- Attention to detail and organization with strong revenue management skills.
- Emphasis on customer service and associate team building.
- Minimum of four years Operations/General Manager Experience required.
- Hospitality Management Degree is a plus.
Job Title: Front Office Supervisor
- As a Front office Supervisor you are to ensure excellent and smooth front office operations. Collect guest feedbacks and promote guest satisfaction. Respond in a professional and courteous manner to guests by providing accurate and timely information and services.
- The Front Office is the area of the hotel where guests form their first and last impressions of the hotel – this makes it really important for the Front Office Supervisor to lead a team that creates a pleasant experience for guests to ensure their return.
- Diploma in hotel Management or equivalent
- Previous experience in similar role
- French or any other foreign language is a plus
- Professional customer service skills
- Pleasant and friendly personality
- Computer knowledge
- Experience with the use of any hotel PMS.
Job Title: Housekeeping Supervisor
- The Housekeeping Supervisor supervises and coordinates activities of room attendant and public area/floor cleaners.
- He / She assists in the managing and directing of the day–to–day operations of all Housekeeping and laundry functions.
- Participates in and enforces quality assurance for Housekeeping Department and department cost control measures.
- Diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
- Proven experience in housekeeping is a must
- Experience in working and coordinating a team
- Knowledge of various cleaning procedures and methods (polishing, dusting, moping etc.)
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
- Ability to work in a team
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent physical condition and stamina
- The ideal candidate must be a well presented, young minded individual with an outgoing and friendly attitude.
Deadline: 19th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org