Reporting & Planning Lead Vacancy at Airtel, 18th September, 2018
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reporting & Planning Lead
Looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role of Reporting and Planning Lead. Role holder will be responsible for:
Ensuring delivery of
- Present MAPA to the FH and EC Team. Drive and monitor reporting SLA’s with function
- Issue Daily CWN
- Timely and accurate reporting of CWN daily
- Review of Zonal CWN.
- Issue zonal CWN report
- Review and Issue of regional reports
- Timely and accurate reporting of Regional MAPA
- Validation and review of Monthly EC an HQ performance deck.
- Analyze and prepare detailed commentary and insights on financial results
- Site-wise Profitability analysis and tracking and engagement with Sales and Network for turnaround options
- Preparation of Daily Closely Watched Numbers (CWN) report
- Timely and accurate reporting of Zonal CWN
- Review of Management AccountING and Performance Analysis (MAPA) reports
- Timely and accurate reporting of MAPA
Applicants must have;
- Detail-oriented with the ability to synthesize large amounts of data, summarize key concepts and articulate appropriately
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel & PowerPoint in particular).
- Graduate & Post-graduate degrees in Economics and Finance; Professional qualification in Accounting (ACA).
- 8-10 years in FMCG & Telecoms
- High level of commitment, team work, Achieving Results, Good interpersonal skills
- Result oriented, Analytical & leadership skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 24th September, 2018.