FrieslandCampina is a unique multinational FMCG & B2B company aiming to stay successful in an ever-changing and increasingly complex world. We are unique because our suppliers, the farmers, are also our owners. Since we own the entire supply chain, from grass to glass, we can guarantee the high quality of all our products. As we work in highly competitive markets, we need to be agile while balancing all interdependencies inside and outside our company. Next to a supply-driven business, our portfolio consists of many strong commercial brands all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Controlling Analyst
Job Type: Full time
- The Supply Chain Controlling Analyst is a key member of the plant Supply Chain Finance team, providing timely and accurate factory operations budget, conversion cost analysis and overall operation performance reporting.
- This role requires good analytical skills, constantly looking out for savings and hands-on approach to perform in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the correct setting of standard costs and effectively analyzes actual to standard costs. Plans and directs the analysis of all cost elements that goes into the buildup of a complete costing of all categories of materials and other financial data. Perform quarterly standard cost roll-ups or as needed by management.
- Collaborate with continous improvement team to drive operation saving projects.
- Partner with the Plant Managers in computing and validating the deviation between Actual usage and Standard usage on a monthly basis. Ascertain the actual material loss level and compare with target.
- Weekly analysis of all process orders to highlight significant variance from target cost as well as identify the root cause of such variance. Communicate Process Order status and call for timely action where necessary from the factory teams (CORK,TECO, CLSD).
- Monitoring the development of all relevant operational KPIs. Ascertain the root cause effect for every significant deviations. Co-own to attain factory operation performance target.
- Collaborate with Supply chain team to analyse monthly spend and variance against budget/forecast for direct labour, direct energy, maintenance & repairs and depreciation and other manufacturing overheads.
- Lead Junior team members in delivering team targets, coach and guide them in their professional development.
- Monthly and weekly reporting per factory control performance.
To be successful in this position, you are/have:
- First Degree in Finance/commercial related courses
- Strong analytical skills, good understanding of systems, processes and workflows
- Hands-on approach
- Appreciable MS Excel skills
- Influencing skills to convince on the basis of arguments
- Diagnoses and problem solving
- Owner’s mindset
- Preferred professional accountancy qualification e.g.: Master degree in Finance, ACA
- Adequate knowledge of SAP
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply