Lorache Group – Our client, an Internet Service Provider (ISP) Conglomerate is searching for an active and vibrant individual with good knowledge on sales Organization structure and working on Sales Initiatives, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Territory Sales Manager (TSM)
- To ensure increase in sales revenues and maintain customer relationships within an assigned geographical area.
- B.Sc/BA in Business, Marketing or any related field.
- Devise effective territory sales and marketing strategies
- Handling a territory with 30-50 Base stations, SNS/40-50 Dealers and Key retail outlet.
- Handle a team size of around 10 direct repartees.
- Recruitment of Dealer/Distributors.
- Collection from Dealers & Key retail outlets
- Target vs Achievement – Daily/Weekly/Monthly
- Direct Sales to SMEs
- Company owned Shop Management-admin/branding.
- Organizing BTL activities to enhance the sales.
- Work on Low fill BTSs
- Performance management
- Finding ways to ensure efficiency of sales operations Maintaining customer relationships
- Setting and meeting sales targets to increase revenue
- Analyze data to find the most efficient sales methods
- Meet with customers to address concerns and provide solutions
- Discover sales opportunities through consumer research
- Present products and services to prospective customers
- Participate in industry or promotional events (e.g. trade shows) to cultivate customer relationships
- Conduct training in sales techniques and company product attributes
- Assess sales performance according to KPIs
- Mentoring team
- Monitor competition within assigned region
- Prepare and submit reports to Regional Sales Manager
- Proven experience in telecom/ISP/FMCG
- Minimum of 5 years in a supervisory position
- Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue; field sales experience is preferred
- Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs
- Proficient in MS Excel/Word, PPT
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational and leadership ability
- Problem-solving aptitude
Deadline: 10th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as subject of the mail.