Vacancy for Accountant in a Major Brand Distributor
Fadac Resources and Services – Our client, who specializes in the distribution and sales of electronic products from major brands such as Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Philips, Electrolux, Parsun, and Powermatic, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Coordinate daily accounting activities and journal entries in the ledger
- Responsible for communication with the store managers to analyze differences in cash and stock; monitor goods-in-transit
- Assisting in the improvement of internal controls related to inventory and cash
- Reconciling inventory accounts to the general ledger
- Participating in various accounting projects and assisting in ad-hoc tasks
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing a balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Duties will include financial statement preparation, accounts payable, invoicing, payroll, transaction processing
- Maintaining/ reviewing cost prices on the system & analyzing the impact on margins
- Analyzing sell-through reports, monitoring stock movements, reconciling inventory accounts to the general ledger
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting.
- Knowledge of Accounting Softwares is a plus.
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years working experience
- Age: 23 – 35 years
- High attention to detail; Strong analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills: Excel.
Deadline: 5th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online