Admin/Customer Service Executive Job at Fadac Resources and Services
Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is an indigenous company operating in the whole value chain of the LPG sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin/Customer Service Executive
- 2+ years of hands on administrative experience in an office environment
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook a must
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment – Photocopier, scanner, printer
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem solving skills
- Good research skills and attention to detail
- Strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills
- Ability to describe and sell services with accuracy and patience
- Ability to conduct extensive research on the computer
- Ability to keep accurate records of all enquiries
- Database management.
- Direct activities related to dispatching, routing, and tracking the team
- Liaising with clients, both proactively and reactively, most commonly taking bookings over the telephone and responding to online bookings
- Team calendar and diary management
- Conducting investigations to verify and resolve customer complaints
- Perform accounting tasks, including invoicing and budget tracking
- Schedule meetings and travel arrangements for senior members of the company
- Minute taking of meetings
- Assisting with promotional activities
- Mystery shopping – assist management with detecting fraud and deception
- Delegating tasks while ensuring that all speed, service and quality guidelines are achieved.
- Quality control – Performing routine and random inspections of the jobs to assess the quality of work and make sure our standards and customer satisfaction levels are kept high.
- You will be responsible for liaising with clients regularly so you must be a clear and confident communicator with good call handling and interpersonal skills.
- Liaising and managing vendors
- Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision
- Facilitating and supporting new staff training.
- Ad hoc duties as required to support the company and grow the brand.
Deadline: 30th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online