Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved – and is committed to continuing to improve – economies, societies and most importantly, people’s lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administration and Finance Assistant
Project Overview and Role
- The position will support the MEASURE Evaluation HMIS and M4 Strengthening NOMIS activity.
- This is a five-month position starting October, 2018, and ending February 2019.
- Palladium is currently recruiting an Administration and Finance Assistant to work for the USAID-funded MEASURE Evaluation project
- This person will be based in Abuja, Nigeria with some travel outside Abuja expected
- The position will assist the project with activities related to finance and administration and logistics
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2 years of relevant experience
- Familiarity with USAID funded projects and/or experience working on an international development project
- Prior experience supporting government meetings is a plus
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Keen attention to detail
- Assist with the development of activity budgets for related project activities.
- Assist with the preparation of training materials and meeting documents (printing, binding, organizing/filing, and meeting minutes).
- Perform any other responsibilities as directed.
- Assist with administrative tasks related to MEASURE’s Nigeria activities
- Process and coordinate monthly statutory deductions for payroll
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data
- Assist with event planning for MOH and other activity related meeting/workshop planning and implementation. This includes venue, accommodation, transport, and per diem arrangements for participants.
- Maintain financial, procurement, and attendance records for all meetings and workshops.
- Coordinate with local vendors to obtain quotations, coordinate invoicing, and process payments for all service providers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 19th October, 2018.