Client Service Manager Job Vacancy at ReDahlia International
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Service Manager
What You Will Do
- Warmly receiving and screening visitors in person or through the telephone and answering or referring enquiries to the appropriate quarters
- Ensuring and maintaining security by following prescribed procedures, monitoring visitor logbook, issuing visitor badges
- Maintaining continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities and continuing needs
- Provide full-service support to resident clients and prospective clients including managing and coordinating events and trainings.
- Contributing to the Company’s team effort by accomplishing tasks as required, driving multiple projects online and offline.
- Writing contents on industry happenings and writing proposals to potential clients
- Researching the industry, cold calling of potential clients and following up on leads until conversion
- Handle confidential information with integrity
- Help us build great relationships both inside and outside ReDahlia
What We Are Looking For
- Male or female with a first degree (business background) from a tertiary institution not more than 30 years old.
- Excellent writing, communication, interpersonal skills and proven experience working as a client manager.
- Ability to move quickly, make confident decisions and independently manage work.
- Proficient in Microsoft Skills and Google Suite.
- Start-up background or experience in a hyper growth environment.
- Supply management skills and ability to maintain focus on customer and not personal feelings.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online