Contract/Facility Manager Vacancy at FlexEdge Limited
FlexEdge is a business support services company driven with the desire to enable, empower and enhance organizations with employable talents for ground breaking results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contract/Facility Manager
- The Facility Manager Technical- Bids is responsible for receiving and responding to Expression of Interest (EOI’s), Request for information (RFI’s), Request for Proposals (RFP’s) and Request for Quotes (RFQ’s) and prepares technical and commercial tenders in response to Invitations to Tender.
- He shall ensure closeout of invitation to bid or request for proposals from the initiation phase to close out phase through implementation of policies, procedures and programs required by the client and the company.
- The ultimate goal is to assure a well-managed well maintained documentation of client requirements and company’s response with an emphasis on an accurate and timely delivery of submissions tailored to Clients’ needs and to have good contracts signed with the Client.
Required Education and Qualification
- B.Eng in Mechanical, Electrical or Civil Engineering
- COREN Memebership
- 2 years experience in a facility management job
- Compilation and classification of input from company departments and subcontractors.
- Carry out Facility Inspection, gather required data, and enter information into the FIDS.
- To communicates to the third party via e-mail and follow up to receive input.
- Ensures printing, uploading or writing into a storage device, and packaging for submission as directed in the ITT document for submission to client.
- Updating of the contact and tracking sheet and the Bid Board as submission is closed.
- Follow up with client contact person on submitted proposal either through e-mail or phone call till confirmation of contract award and signing off contract documents.
- Liaise with company departments on contract award and transition plan including Operations, QAHSES, Credit Control, HR, Contracts & procurement, and a transition manager from the Technical department
- To study ITT documents and have a thorough understanding of the ITT requirements from the invitation documents.
- To stores soft and hard copy of all the documents forwarded in response to any request is kept in a manner that it will be easily accessible, understood and retrieved if required.
- Ensures implementation of procedures and that records are maintained and kept in a satisfactory manner.
- Compilation of existing documents as requested from the ITT documents, creation of requested documents, packaging, and final submission of the proposal.
- Prints invitation documents for review and stores same appropriately.
- To update information on invitations received on the Bid Board
- Identify and closeout required action points within stated time frames.
Skill Set and Profile
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Good team player with a positive attitude
- Sound reasoning and an analytical mind
- Excellent (oral and written) communication skill
- Good interpersonal relations
- Ability to coordinate work around any location and condition.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com using “ CFM” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 22nd October, 2018.