Doves International Healthcare Limited is a state based Health Maintenance Organization operating in Lagos, Nigeria. Our aim projects beyond serving you with quality healthcare We asure you a happy experience all the time on the Doves Health Scheme.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Driver
General Job Description
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the supervisor.
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound.
- Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the employer.
- Report any instance of mishap or accident to the supervisor.
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time, as well as refueling the car(s).
- Keep and present all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours
- Dress professionally and in accordance with company’s dress code.
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle.
Qualifications + Requirements
- Applicants must have deep understanding of Lagos and environment.
- Applicants must have valid drivers licence and also have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in driving.
- Applicants must have a minimum of OND/SSCE qualification.
- Applicants should have sufficient knowledge of traffic laws and hold fast entirely to them
- Applicants must have a clean driving record
- Applicants must be a safety conscious person
- Applicants must be focused, confident, and observant.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 26th October, 2018