EWC Communication has become one of the most respected Canadian International study and work company over 7 years, providing personalized service and a unique understanding of Canadian International studies, Canadian Study immigration issues and how they affect people’s lives. Everyday, we put our over 40 years of combined experience into practice, bringing new international study candidates to Canada and helping people just like you realize your dream of a better life in Canada.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- We are looking for an experienced Personal Assistant to provide support to the MD.
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external staff and clients.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately.
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements.
- Take dictation and minute.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs.
- Devise and maintain office filing system.
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- MS Office and English proficiency.
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills.
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- B.Sc in related field.
- Must be FEMALE.
- Should reside at the Island.
Job Title: Account Assistant
- We are looking for an Account Assistant to perform daily accounting tasks that will support our finance team.
- Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies.
- Create and update expense reports.
- Process reimbursement forms.
- Prepare bank deposits.
- Enter financial transactions into internal databases.
- Check spreadsheets for accuracy.
- Maintain digital and physical financial records.
- Issue invoices to customers and external partners, as needed.
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits.
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures.
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Office.
- Organization skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- OND in Accounting, Finance or relevant field.
- Must be Female.
- Should reside around Lekki axis.
Deadline: 5th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org