FFS 2018 Recruitment: Date and Requirements for Screening Exercise
The Federal Fire Service have announced the Date And Requirements For The 2018 Recruitment Screening Exercise. According to FFS, shortlisted candidates must adhere to the following:
You are required to come along with the following items:
- Print out of Invitation Letter
- Print out of Application Conformation slip with ID number.
- Completed Referee/Guarantor’s Form.
- Recent Medical Certificate of Fitness obtained from a Government Hospital.
- Originals of your Credentials.
- A pair of White Canvas, White Short and Vest, White Sucks and 2B Pencil and Erazer.
DATE & TIME
A.) Superintendents/Senior Inspectors of Fire
Date: 15th 17th October, 2018.
B.) Inspectors/Assistant Inspectors of Fire
Date: 18th 19th October, 2018.
C.) Fire Assistant Cadre
Date: 20th 21st October, 2018.
NOTE: All candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the dates scheduled, and YOU ARE TO REPORT TO THE CENTRE WHERE YOUR STATE OF ORIGIN FALLS.