Fresh Vacancies at Janchine Nigeria Limited, 22nd October, 2018
Janchine Nigeria Limited was incorporated in March 2007 as a Support Services and other Logistics firm. Being Human Capital Managers, we strive to add value to our clients business by providing unequalled, unique and excellent services to various sectors such as Banks, Insurance Companies, Manufacturing, and other corporate organizations, by leveraging on our experienced human capital base.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Coordinator
Location: Mainland Lagos
- Accomplishes business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans; managing staff.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share. Etc.
Years of Experience
- 5 – 10 years working experience.
Job Title: Store Head
- The Store Head will oversee all of the daily operations of the store, manage the store’s employees, including hiring, firing, performance evaluation, scheduling and assigning duties and responsibilities.
- The Store Head will be responsible for maintaining the overall culture of the store and to ensure the staff also represents and embraces the store’s culture and goals.
- Oversees the operational and organizational standards of the store as well as implement the marketing, advertising and financial strategy dictated by upper management.
- The Store Head will regularly review the daily weekly and quarterly financial data of the store to ensure the store and staff are meeting their financial quotas.
- Recruit and hire staff for the store to meet the needs of customers.
- Complete schedules and assign duties and responsibilities to the store’s staff.
- Train new employees and provide continuing education and training to current employees.
- Track and implement financial quotas for the store and staff based on the stated financial goals of the business.
- Manage store inventory.
- Evaluate staff quarterly and replace staff as needed based on performance based metrics.
Requirement and Skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- People skills with the ability to lead and motivate a team.
- The ability to work in high-pressure situations and to “think on your feet.”
- Be able to read and understand sales data.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Self-motivated with a high level of confidence.
- Good Track records.
- Relevant Experience in the role.
- Fully accountable.
- Highly skilled with Microsoft office and Excel package.
Minimum years of experience:
- 5 – 10 years experience.
Job Title: Production Planning Head
- We are looking for an experienced professional Production Planning Head to plan, direct, coordinate organize a Packaging or manufacturing company.
- You will be ultimately responsible for the smooth running of all production lines and the quality of output, .decision-making and problem- solving will take up a great part of your day.
- The goal is to ensure an efficient and productive manufacturing process that meets quality output and customer requirements. You will be responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies.
- Oversee production operations, optimize day-to-day activities while minimizing the costs, and ensure that production processes deliver products of maximum quality in a profitable manner. Will ensure smooth running of production in line with current standard practice and adhere to high Quality Standard.
- Ensure that all products are manufactured in a correct, cost effective and timely manner in alignment with specifications and quality requirements.
- Chalking out or improve operational systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organizational well-being.
- Purchase materials, plan inventory and ensure warehouse efficiency.
- Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives.
- Examine financial data/statements and use them to improve profitability.
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPI’s.
- Cater to clients’ or personnel’s concerns.
- Proven experience as production manager
- Deep knowledge of production management
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts, Experience in reporting on key production metrics.
- Outstanding communication ability.
- Excellent organizational and leaderships skills.
- Proven work experience as production manager.
- Track record.
- Adequate knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Budget development and oversight experience
- Familiarity with business and financial principles and practices
- Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metrics
- Basic IT skills (databases, MS Office etc.)
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Leadership and organizational skills.
- Fully Accountable with Integrity.
- Analytical skills
- Team management skills
- Excellent organizational and leaderships skills
Key Behavioral Competencies Required:
- Attention to Detail
- Very High level of system and process orientation Willingness to Learn and Adapt quickly
- Ability to manage complexity
- Ability to co-ordinate and relate with People
- Service Orientation
- Sense of Urgency
Years of experience:
- 5 – 10 years’ experience.
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
- Performance management – deliver performance management programs that drive a high performance culture.
- Recruitment and selection – direct and manage the recruitment and selection process, and train line managers in interviewing and assessment procedures.
- Learning and development – implement and monitor effectiveness of training programs.
- Human resources policy – develop, implement and maintain human resources policies across the organisation, including training programs to educate and promote awareness of regulatory compliance.
- Reporting and management of human resources metrics – produce reports on key metrics, including remuneration and benefits, absenteeism and turnover.
- Leadership – mentor direct reports and provide coaching to help them reach their potential.
- A tertiary qualification in human resources management or business management and extensive knowledge of and experience within an HR environment.
- A demonstrated track record in developing and implementing strategic business and HR objectives within a complex, multi-business organization.
- Superior interpersonal, coaching, communication, negotiation and consultative skills at all levels.
- Ability to engage with and win the respect of leaders to successfully influence them on key change initiatives.
- Demonstrated commitment to health, safety and environmental policies and procedures, including development and training of staff in these areas.
- Previous Banking experience will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 31st October, 2018.
For more Information Call: – Judith 09097866911.