Graceco Nigeria Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company which specializes in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionary industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Status: Full time
- We’re looking for highly motivated employees who bring their all to work every day. We have a high-productivity and high-engagement culture that’s not for anyone seeking a comfort zone. If you’re ready to rock, we’re the place for you.
- The Graduate Trainee Program will run for 12 months and upon completion, successful applicants will be assigned a role in our logistics department.
- Job location and working hours: The position is located at Alagbado Lagos, Nigeria. Working time is normally between 7:30am-5pm Mondays to Fridays and 8:30am to 3pm on Saturdays.
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicant should have a Bachelor’s degree in Transport Management.
- Applicant must be a fresh graduate residing in Lagos State.
- Applicant must have graduated with at least second class upper in a reputable university.
- Applicant must be a stickler for accuracy
- Applicant must be proficient in Microsoft Office (excel, word and PowerPoint).
- Preference will be given to candidates living within Ikeja, Agege, Abule egba, Ipaja, Alagbado, Otta and immediate environment.
- Work in different departments to gain perspective and experience.
- Apply academic learning to the workplace environment.
- Participate in project teams to achieve work outcomes.
- Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability.
- Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization.
- Maintains confidentiality of information ensuring that top secret ideas are accorded the confidentiality they deserve.
- Learning staff functions, management view points, company policies, practices and operations which are significant in the proper functioning of the organization in the corporate world.
- Monitoring the progress of performance with trainers and management as per the requirement of the organization.
- Acquiring knowledge of all the standards, procedures and methods that are needed for departmental duties and performance.
- Receiving training in operations and functions so that successive transferability between other departments is carried out properly by the graduate trainee.
- Perform other work related tasks as required.
You will need to show:
- Business skills – ability to manage budgets, lead team and liaise with suppliers
- Readiness to learn new skills and technology.
- The ability to work cooperatively and liaise with people at all levels.
- Good diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- The confidence to respond positively when under pressure.
- The ability to negotiate with, and persuade others
- The ability to lead and motivate others
- People management skills, high level of initiative and self-management skill.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Deadline: 25th October, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com The subject of the mail should be “Graduate Trainee”