Talenture is the parent company for a select number of multi brand HR solution providers. The services offered by our brands fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting. Talenture is responsible for the mid as well as back office and infrastructure support to the group of brands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Requirements and Qualifications
- Graduate calibre -2:2 Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or above
- Minimum 1 year experience as an accountant or bookkeeper in a corporate setting
- Experience with audits, budget creation, and expense reports strongly preferred
- Consistent, accurate, and thorough with an eye for details
- Exceptional organizational skills and aptitude for numbers
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding phone and email etiquette
- Able to thrive in deadline-driven environment
- Corporate and personal tax experience is a plus, as well as ICAN Certification.
- Experience with accounts payable and receivable is preferred
- Exceptional computer skills, including Microsoft Office and databases.
- Superior math skills and an analytical mind
- Familiarity with QuickBooks and financial statements
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
Deadline; 4th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s, bearing the title: Accountant, in MS Word Format and Covering Letter explaining why you think you will be suitable for this opportunity to: Recruitment@talenture.co.uk