Graduate Intern Recruitment at PropertyPro.ng, 12th October, 2018
PropertyPro.ng (formerly ToLet.com.ng) is a world-class real estate property center platform powered by the consolidation of ToLet.com.ng and Jumia House Nigeria (formerly Lamudi) which was acquired by ToLet.com.ng in October 2017. The name change reflects the company’s broader commitment and its expertise in driving the innovations needed to shape the future of real-estate search solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Distribution/Circulation officer (Graduate Intern)
- The distribution/circulation executive will be responsible for ensuring that all the publications of the firm are properly distributed, ensure seamless.
- Effectively manage distributors and reconcile all revenue from magazine sales with the finance department
- Manage a team of dispatch riders to effectively distribute all external communication materials
- Liaise with real estate agents to sell magazine listings pages
- Liaise with all magazine stakeholders to ensure smooth operational process between partners, inhouse sales and operations staff
- Follow up with all stakeholders to ensure all paid adverts appear on correspondence as scheduled
- Effectively distribute print magazines through pre-established distribution channels using a team of dispatch riders
- Sign new distribution channels for the company’s print media products by recruiting vendors across the country
- Establish a solid distribution channel and structure within and outside Lagos State comprising of Vendors, retail channels, premium lounges, Hospitality channels etc.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in related position
- University Degree (Bsc) from any recognized university
- Must be computer literate with excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel, Word and Power Point) and in the use of Internet-based resources.
- Excellent Communication skills, organizational skills, self-motivation, results-oriented with a positive outlook, punctuality, ambitious, clear focus on high quality and business profit, mature, credible, perceptive and articulate
- Must be comfortable to contact and deal with all types of organizations: small, medium and multinational companies.
Deadline: 9th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org