Job Vacancies at Karis and Sazii Limited, 26th October, 2018
Karis & Sazii Limited is a Vibrant, Experienced and Creative integrated marketing communications outfit. We have a novelty of contagious ideas to capture our target audience and we ensure that the quality of our productions meet world standards. We have a knack for details, and our mission is to use world class strategies and adopt standard principles to achieve a measurable result by building a passionate and highly motivated human resource to power the vision.,
Our Creative Agency located at Oregun Ikeja is currently expanding and looking to employ the under listed position below:
Job Title: Client Service/ Account Manager
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for overseeing all aspects of production and ensures workflow management, vendor negotiation , print buying, cost control, quality control, logistical coordination and press checks
- Gets production done in the best quality and cost effective way
- Prepares budget for production
- Sourcing of the right vendors/ suppliers/ artisans for all projects
- Reece of clients project sites.
- Coordinates and motivates a team to produce a creative campaign
- Works alongside with an account manager / creative director/ brand strategist
- Proper management of clients projects within your portfolio.
- Must be able to show decisiveness in difficult situations
- Timely delivery of clients’ products.
Candidate Qualification and Requirements
- BA in Mass Communication or Business Administration or other qualification (s) in related course or field.
- Professional Certification is an added advantage.
- Experience: More than 2 years Advertising Agency and Marketing Communications. experience
- Proficiency: Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, such as Power Point, Word, and Excel
- Gender: Female
- Age Range: 23yrs – 30yrs
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA) required
Strong presentation skills:
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, such as Power Point, Word, and Excel
- Ability to lead and drive continuous improvement
- Strong Customer Service mindset
- Organized, with strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Effective communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Be persuasive, able to sell work and ideas, and respond positively to feedback
- Be flexible, and able to solve problems
- Be resilient and positive in difficult situations
- Be able to juggle competing demands from clients and the agency
- Be responsible for managing the client relationship through effective communication, problem solving, and responding to requests
Academic qualifications and experience required:
- BA in Mass Communication or Printing Technology or other qualification (s) in related course or field.
- Professional Certification in Printing is an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th November, 2018.
Job Title: Company Driver
Working Days: Mondays – Saturdays
- A minimum of S.S.C.E
- A valid Driver’s license
- Minimum of 5 years driving experience (including travels)
- Good knowledge of Lagos roads, Traffic Rules and Regulations
- Applicant must be young, married and should reside at Mowe or Magboro / Opic Estate area
- Should have the capacity to relate well with associates and clients
- Well Trained and Skilled.
- Should have sufficient knowledge of traffic laws and hold fast entirely to them
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must be a safety conscious person
- Must be focused, confident, and observant.
- Gender – Male
- Age range: 30yrs – 40yrs
- Marital Status: Married
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their hardcopy CV to:
58B Kudirat Abiola Way,
Oregun, Ikeja, by Oluyole Bustop,
Call – 07087696476
Application Deadline 2nd November, 2018.
Note: Only candidates with shortlisted will be contacted.