Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited (RENL) – We are an Agro-Allied Company operating in Nigeria. As a result of expansion, we urgently require suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agricultural Officer
Locations: Ondo, Delta, Edo & Ogun
- To supervise agricultural activities in the field and deliver production target.
- B.Sc/HND in Soil Science, Crop Science or Agric Economics & Extension with a minimum of Second Class, Lower Division or Lower Credit, 2 years post NYSC experience will be an added advantage.
- The successful candidates must be computer literate and have the urge to meet set target with good communication skill.
- He/she must have the ability to manage people and time.
- Ability to inspire others with willingness to learn. Must be Intelligent, smart, diligent and hardworking.
Job Title: Data Officer
- The preferred candidate will be required to capture data into SAP platform.
- A minimum of OND in Mechanical or Civil Engineering.
- Computer literate.
- Smart and intelligent.
- Honest, dedicated and proactive.
Job Title: Nursing Officer
- A qualified and Registered Nurse/Midwife with a valid license from the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria covering till 2019.
- The candidate must be smart, diligent, hardworking, responsible and reliable.
- In addition, must have good human relation skills with empathy, ability to use Microsoft Excel and ability to manage people and time.
Job Title: IT Officer
- B.Sc./B.Eng. in Electronics or Computer Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years post NYSC experience in a mixed (wired and wireless) network environment
- Good customer service orientation & good communication skill
- Good knowledge of PC’s and operating systems
- Hardware and software troubleshooting experience
- Troubleshooting in network environment (LAN, WAN and WLAN)
- Experience in data management and documentation
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision
Deadline: 2nd November, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as the subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited.