Job Vacancy for FairMoney Country Manager at MyCredit
MyCredit is a digital credit company offering instant microloans in Nigeria, via the smartphone application FairMoney. With a technical team in Paris and a set up of top notch investors our mission is to revolutionize access to lending products in Nigeria and abroad based on Big Data.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: FairMoney Country Manager
- My Credit is recruiting an exceptionally driven leader with a startup mindset to build and lead its operations in Nigeria.
- 3-5 years of XP in a top-3 consulting group, banking or in a fast-growing startup with a leading role. MBA from is a strong plus.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and commitment to get hands dirty at all times.
- Strong analytical and data driven mindset is a must. Comfort with Excel/PowerPoint is a must. Previous finance/Risk Management experience is a plus.
- Based in/or willing to relocate to Lagos (HQ in Lagos, Yaba).
- In love with FairMoney’s mission to enhance access to finance for the underbanked
- Manage and develop the loan portfolio against defined performance goals.
- Building and managing the local recollection and customer service team.
- Lead new initiatives improving the business performance starting from marketing to portfolio growth, finance, legal, recollection, HR and all other relevant aspects.
- Coordination with the data, product and technical team in order to enhance business performance and customer experience and resolve technical challenges.
- Manage all relevant legal, accounting and finance aspects of the Nigerian subsidiary.
Deadline: 1st November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and a Motivation Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org