Job Vacancy for Matron in a Renowned Hospital in Oyo
Kydal Office Point – Our client is a renowned hospital founded in 1982 in the heart of Ibadan. Having grown over the years with facilities and internal systems that drive professionalism and a vision to protect/save lives whilst providing an affordable healthcare service.
We are currently recruiting for the post of:
Job Title: Matron
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc in Nursing
- Must have a midwifery certification
- 10 to 15 years Nursing experience
- 1st level Registered Nurse with current Registration
- Knowledgeable about dealing with NHIS, HMO and private patients
- Evidence of effective resource management
- Experience of leading and managing others
- High level analytical skills, drawing out key points
- People management skills
- Demonstrates and understanding of the function of the Code of Professional Conduct and its application to clinical practice
- Ability to work and lead clinically if required.
- Must be knowledgeable in major aspects of obstetrics and gynecological nursing.
- Deliver and supervise the delivery of all aspects of nursing care
- Must be able to perform immunization and child circumcision
- Must able to carry out ECG
- Must able to supervise and take ante natal care and child delivery
- Must be able to manage and coordinate the OPD unit
- Must be able to handle emergency care
- Must be able to manage in-patients and out-patient care
- Ensure the working environment is clean and fit for purpose
- Conversant with current emergency resuscitation techniques, both in theory and practice
- Develop and communicate an overall vision which provides purpose and direction for all staff working within the hospital
- Develop a culture which positively promotes learning from incidents and patient feedback
- Act as a role model for nurses across the Hospital, promoting and demonstrating the standards of care and behaviours expected.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org