At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 50+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive
Job type: Contract
- When joining our team, first you will go through an extensive training process in order to learn everything there is to know about Infobip and our solutions.
- You will be attending 3 weeks long Business Academy and going through an on boarding program after which you will be ready to impact the way businesses interact with their clients and help them improve their communication.
- As a Senior Sales Executive you will have the opportunity to be our first impression on all prospective clients in the market.
- You will open doors to all of our target clients, meaningfully filling the top of the Sales funnel, with a competitive drive to succeed.
Requirements for this position:
- You speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike and have great command of English.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in B2B Sales Development or Lead Generation roles (telecommunication industry)
- Existing/Strong network of Enterprise type clients/contacts that the candidate can approach
- Excellent communication skills – using language with precision, easily presenting arguments and synthesizing reports.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, highly systematic personality
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
- You take consultative and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs).
- You have a flexible personality.
- You are not afraid to engage in the sales process and negotiations.
- You have strong analytical skills and passion towards technology.
You will also be responsible for:
- Presenting our telecommunication services to a range of potential business partners in Nigeria.
- Frequently holding meetings within the given territory to boost profit and develop relationships with customers.
- Intensive market research with focus on expanding the company’s customer base and identifying new business opportunities within the assigned territory.
- Attending trade fairs and other industry events in order to expand your network and boost our business relationships.
- Collecting product feedback and conveying ideas for improvement to our technical teams.
- Managing the entire sales process with analysis of competitors and business intelligence activities.
- Supporting Team Leader in developing new joiners/ providing shadow onsite development opportunities
- Individual gross profit/traffic responsibility from new account acquisition
- Regular and timely updates of progress/active accounts on CRM
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users.
- International Experience – Working for Infobip guarantees international experience like the training where you will be able to learn and to experience working in a dynamic environment interacting with multi-cultural team that will provide you skills to work on team goals but also independently.
- Skills Development – We are always adapting to change and the market evolution so you will find a challenging job that will encourages you to develop skills that could help you to face these changes.
- Great Environment – Infobip care about the work environment and we are always open to communication; here you will find a team willing to help you and support you.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online