Latest Job Vacancy Document Controller at JAGAL Group, 19th Oct., 2018
Jagal is a Nigerian conglomerate holding that operates leading energy businesses and manages a diverse portfolio of investments. By cultivating leadership and developing a culture of excellence, Jagal is dedicated to empowering people and building strategic partnerships that aim to achieve sustainable growth for the advancement of the Nigerian community.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Document Controller
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Document Controller is responsible for management of the complete cycle of document control and information management from start through to completion.
- The Document Controllers responsibilities include, scanning and archiving files and ensuring all team members have access to necessary documentation in a timely and confidential way.
- Your role will include implementing procedures and policy and maintaining transparent, up-to-date and easily traceable documents.
- Proven work experience as a Document Controller or similar role
- Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS)
- Thorough understanding of the document control process and in particular the importance of approved procedures and processes without deviation.
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and MS Excel
- A dynamic individual who can work under pressure and complete tasks quickly and accurately
- A desire to develop a career in Document Control/Information Management
- Able to maintain the utmost confidentiality in regard to sensitive information and documentation
- Attentive to details, very methodical and tedious in their work
- Diligent, confidential and focused on completion
- Data organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of labor and corporate law would be an advantage.
- Manage the complete life cycle of document control and information management
- To effectively execute the issue and transmission of documentation with full responsibility for quality, format and Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) updates
- Participate in the development and ensure compliance with document control specifications, processes and procedures for documentation
- To lead the migration of documents from physical to digital
- To maintain the company Document Management policy
- To contribute to the development of internal company documentation and information management systems
- Support the corporate teams and business units in all documentation related issues.
- Liaise with Executives to ensure document standards, review cycles, issues and approvals meet the procedures.
- Act as Corporate interface for receipt and distribution of documentation.
- Any other administrative duties as and when required
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online