Print Anything is a web solution that eliminates lengthy print procurement processes, and inconsistency in maintaining brand identity whilst increasing cost savings by delivering directly to you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information. Responsible for monitoring and reporting sales figures on a weekly and quarterly basis.
- Understand the company, products, services, distribution and brand. Has an excellent working and up to date knowledge on the company’s brand and image, product and service offerings.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Collaborate with marketing and CRM teams on retaining & recycling clients
- Primarily responsible for the recovery of monies from customer in exceptional cases.
- Effective and timely communication and presentations of samples to customers, regarding the requested product and service.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Devises strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales targets.
- Map potential customers and generate leads for the organization. He/She should look forward to generating new opportunities for the organization. Looking for the Sales opportunities with the existing and new customers to sell products and services
- The sales executive is also responsible for strong brand promotion.
- Maintain permanent contacts with the customers to know their needs and requirements
- Presents new product ideas to the brand based on customer feedback and market research.
- Sources for new vendors and suppliers for unbranded items. Stays in contact with these vendors to gather necessary information about product prices and lead times for delivery of items.
- Monitors and Manages all supplier relations including payments and quality control.
- Perform quality market survey, analysis and come up with target products and effective sales and marketing strategies.
- Negotiating on costs, delivery and all other specifications with reference to recurring order agreements with suppliers and customers.
- Primarily responsible for the creation and management of sales assets. Ensure that sales assets for specific campaigns are readily available and in time.
- A formal dress code in the working environment is required as the marketing executive can be called upon to attend sales meetings on short notice.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- All other responsibilities as assigned and as your supervisors see fit.
Deadline: 22nd October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org