Ongoing Receuitment in an Oil & Gas Company, 31st October, 2018
Job Title: Procurement Administrator
Department: Procurement Management
Reporting to: Procurement Manager
- The Procurement Administrator will be responsible for company procurement and supplies; assist to the Procurement team in coordination of logistics to expedite the delivery of merchandise, equipment and supplies within a company in line with requisition schedule.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Act as the primary technical interface between the customer and the company
- Assist in evaluating, organizing and monitoring the assigned project procurement activities at the various stages of work, as well as takes the appropriate measures to ensure that the entire project procurement cycle is on schedule and within the budget and in accordance with requisition or contract requirements.
- Analyze the procurement execution strategy and procedures in accordance with the company guidelines.
- Planning and development of project scheduling with reference to issue dates of requisitions and purchase order placement.
- Analyze the issue of material requisitions within required dates. Review requisitions for completeness and expediting all missing data and/or documents and establish early required delivery dates for equipment and materials in accordance with procedure and schedule
- Analyze review of purchase orders for expediting requirements, seeks solutions to technical problems, to clarify misunderstandings, monitors client changes and communicate to end users on delivery status.
- Analyzes and evaluates purchase requisition forms, as assigned, to ensure purchases meet requirements.
- Analyze and ensure proper file management of all expediting documentation and communication in the procurement file
- Communicates with requesting unit or department personnel in person, by telephone or in writing when discrepancies appear on unit/department’s purchase requisitions and modifies forms accordingly to ensure adherence with company’s procurement processes
- Assist and ensure the update of vendor database files in the company approved system in order to establish authorized vendor status.
- Provides assistance to office personnel on appropriate purchasing procedures.
- A good university First degree is required.
- At least Three (3) years of related experience in a purchasing position
- Typing and Proficiency MS office tools and SharePoint
- Good coordinating and multitasking skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Department: Facility & Services
- The Facility Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of daily facilities operations and activities in all the company’s building/facilities, aiding the delivery of a customer-centric professional facilities management services to both internal and external stakeholders (Clients).
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for coordinating, prioritizing and overseeing the completion of reactive and planned activities along with ensuring that clients (internal & external) are provided with compliant, reliable services that achieves value for money through effective cost saving measures whilst meeting the operational needs for the company’s business
- Conduct daily facilities/site inspections and provide required data for management use
- To provide required operational information of all the company managed facilities per time in order to demonstrate the quality of facilities services and work with the team to maintain, challenge and evolve service delivery
- Ensures that all requests from various users/department within the organization are dealt with in a timely manner and in accordance with stipulated service level agreement
- Develop a partnering relationship with all key stakeholders, aiming to meet their needs whilst maintaining budget control and alignment of policies and procedures
- Supervises Maintenance tasks to meet the requirement of statutory and regulatory legislation, quality and service level agreement requirements
- Monitors operational performance of service providers including maintenance and security operations in line with processes and procedures to achieve optimal efficiency and also escalates issues to the facilities manager as and when required
- Ensures that invoices for services rendered are duly submitted for payment processes
- Operates as the customer service liaison personnel for the FAS department towards providing unparalleled service delivery for users of the company’s facilities
- Prepares all required facilities reports (Weekly Maintenance Reports, Monthly Financial Report, Quarterly Report, Bi-Annual & Annual FM Report)
- Develops and implement the planned preventive maintenance schedules and in line with the standards operating procedure.
- Coordinate all ground maintenance staff (technicians, housekeeping supervisor etc.)
- Responsible for all weekly FM related Health and Safety reporting and in accordance with organization’s HSE policy/procedure
- Ensures that all relevant FM logs on all the company facilities are properly kept, monitored and updated daily, in line with the Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2015)
- Policy & Procedures- Oversee the development, review and implementation of departmental policies, procedures and forms.
- A good university first degree is required.
- At least 5-10 years of related experience in Facility Management
Department: Finance Department.
Reporting to: Departmental Head.
- The Finance Coordinator will be responsible for updating and maintaining Accounting records and Accounting/EPR system of the company.
- He or she should be able to determine the financial strategy and policy, arrange the appropriate funding and managing financial risks in the organization.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepares financial statements and other reports to summarize company financial position.
- Budget Planning- Monitors company’s finances, setting financial priorities and creating budgetary goals.
- Receives departmental and project budgets; analyzes budgets, budget monitoring and forwards analysis to the line supervisor and or H.O.D.
- Detecting Financial Irregularities- In charge of detecting and, where possible, correcting any financial irregularities. This can include funds that appear to be missing, accounting books that don’t add up or discrepancies in invoices.
- Financial Reporting- Calculating financial ratios and valuation. Codes data for input to financial systems according to company’s procedures.
- Perform professional work in analyzing budgetary data, budgetary requests, and interpreting and applying budget guidelines.
- Develop multi-year forecast estimates for department expenditures and revenues; reviewing department performance measures.
Internal System Audit & Control:
- Report, analyze, and ensure integrity of all financial and management account information
- Arranging financial audits and reviews as required. Prepare and participate in financial audit and ensuring consistent finance standards
- Work with both internal and external auditors during financial and operational audits. Ensure internal audit standards are met and adhered to
- Highlighting any financial information to process owners that looks questionable from ERP and or other reports.
- Ensure accurate, functional and complete accounting, reporting and internal control systems that all relevant records are maintained.
Tax and Statutory Compliance:
- Assures compliance with federal, state, local and corporate tax obligations according to corporate standards.
- Tax filings and related matters, management of withholding tax policies, regulations and laws.
- Supervise and review all payments and transfers made to and from the Company Accounts
- Maintain banking relationships and negotiate loans and merchant services for business units
- Analyze transaction processes and identify areas where additional accuracies and Treasury
- Relevant university degree in Accounting. Professional qualification in Accounting or Finance is desirable.
- Five plus years of related accounting experience.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of relevant accounting and financial tools. Experience in standard accounting software packages
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Detail oriented and organized; Strong planning and prioritization abilities
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion in all aspects and be comfortable with flexible working schedule to meet the needs of the Company and its executives
- Ability to work with spreadsheets and other quantitative modeling
Attractive Basic pay plus other benefits
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated copy of their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Procurement Admin” as the subject of the mail.