Garmspot Nigeria Limited is one of the fastest growing online retail stores in Nigeria, that specializes in creating, producing, marketing and distribution of cutting edge urbanwear brands, contemporary designs, and fashion accessories and beauty and grooming products. We aim to be the leading supplier of the best brands NigeriaAfrica has to offer. Using our web platform, Garmspot delivers pieces to our clientele from our regional centre in Lagos to all the corners of the world.
Our team is always working to build a unique merchant network in Africa focused on the trendiest apparel and accessories sourced from local and international brands alike.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Announcing clients as necessary.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes and making travel plans.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Holder of Ordinary National Diploma
- Not more than 25 years of Age
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in related field.
- Consistent, professional dress and manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Organising events and conferences reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients collating and filing expenses
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- A calm and professional manner.
- Excellent computer and administration skills.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Ability to use your own initiative.
- B.Sc./BA from a recognised university not lower than second class upper
- Not more than 27years of Age
- Knowledge of Business Development and proposal writing
- Proven experience in similar capacity.
Deadline: 2nd November, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org