Performance Planning Manager, Logistics Job at SABmiller Plc
SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Performance Planning Manager (PPM), Logistics
Reference Number: SAB-483
Location: Ilesa, Osun
- Career opportunity exists for a highly skilled and result driven Logistics PPM in Ilesa Plant reporting directly to the Logistics PPM, Nigeria with a dotted line to Logistics Manager, Ilesa Plant.
- The incumbent will lead the daily, monthly and annual financial routine process of the site logistics department to ensure efficient achievements of the department’s operational and strategic business targets.
Duties And Responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the job holder will;
- Provide support with development and management of Logistic budgets
- Conduct monthly stock take and drive strict compliance of daily stock count and confirmation.
- Also ensure GIT are cleared promptly and PODs scanned and saved on daily basis.
- Ensure supplier payment are up-to-date and the accounts are updated and accurate.
- Give financial and qualitative advice and support that will facilitate the achievement of Logistics target.
- Ensure all relevant SOPs are implemented and constantly updated and follow through.
- Track and monitor costs and losses.
- Track and monitor truck and FLT efficiency and provide recommendation on improvement.
- Drive strict compliance of ZBB at the site.
- Conduct deep dive variance analysis of the site VLC.
Education, Experience & Personal Attributes
The ideal candidate should possess:
- HND/B.Sc. in Finance or related field
- A masters’ degree will be an added advantage
- 5+ years in a Finance related role
- Ability to analyze information and make recommendations for decision making
- High level of integrity and honesty
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Good interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online