Procurement Assistant Vacancy at Eduwalt Communications (EWC)
Eduwalt Communications (EWC) has become one of the most respected Canadian International study and work company over 7 years, providing personalized service and a unique understanding of Canadian International studies, Canadian Study immigration issues and how they affect people’s lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Assistant (Male)
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- We are looking for a Purchasing Assistant to order supplies and equipment based on our company’s needs.
- Monitor stock levels and identify purchasing needs.
- Maintain updated records of invoices and contracts.
- Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders.
- Knowledge of procurement processes, policies and procedures.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet goals and deadlines.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Research potential vendors
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
- Update internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, quantities, discounts).
- Conduct market research to identify pricing trends.
- Evaluate offers from vendors and negotiate better prices.
- Prepare cost analyses.
Deadline: 3rd October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: For Male only.