Adold Engineering Company Limited is an Engineering and Construction Development Company incorporated in 1976. We are registered under category ‘D’ (Major Contracts) with the Federal Ministry of Petroleum (DPR), PHCN and other various corporate organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quarry Manager
- Examining the materials produced to ensure that a high quality of product is maintained.
- Assessing equipment and production materials levels, undertaking regular site inspections and risk assessments in order to comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Checking that all vehicles on site are maintained to a good standard.
- Ordering new items as required.
- Ensuring maximum utilization of the quarry with minimal loss.
- Closely monitoring all areas of the quarry to ensure that extraction and processing work is carried out to the highest standard.
- Liaising with staff on site and dealing with any technical or staffing challenges that arise.
- B.Sc/HND in Mining Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Geology or any other related discipline with minimum of Second Class Lower/Lower Credit.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent decision making skills.
- Middle aged male candidates are most preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience with at least 5 years in quarry administration.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidates should have general Quarry Administration experience.
Deadline: 26th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Note to:firstname.lastname@example.org