Sales Representative (Sales of Agric/Vet related product) Job at Hiltmot Integrated Resources
Hiltmot Integrated Resources is a company in ibadan. We are into import and distribution of agric/vet products . we seek for applicants in the following job:
Job Title: Sales Representative (Sales of Agric/Vet related product)
Job Type Full Time
Job Field: Sales/Marketing /Retail/Business Development
- The role is responsible for achieving sales and marketing department targets , products development and providing customer support for quality service , ensure satisfaction and driving profitability for the Company.
- Target Achievement via monthly ,quarterly ,half yearly and annually sales target
- Developing all the products of the company in the region
- Appointment of New Key Distributors(KD) and Sub-distributors in the region , and to grow the business with the new and existing customers
- Help the distributors sell across Lagos and its environs to smaller buyers
- Must be constantly working in touch with market and maintain good rapport with new and existing customers
- To conduct market intelligence and competitive watch
- To send regional reports weekly , monthly and quarterly
- To submit your journey plan weekly and monthly on the first day of the month
- Assist to develop and maintain a good selling and service culture to maximise selling opportunities
- To follow company policies and market control
- Any other functions as may be assigned by the company necessary to the achievement of the company’s goal.
- Must reside in Lagos with vast knowledge of Lagos and its environs.
- Min. Required Experience: 2year(s) in marketing/sales.
- Min. Qualification: Strictly Bsc or HND in any field.
- National Sales manager(NSM)
- Ability to drive efficiently around Lagos – (experienced in driving in Lagos)
- Must possess valid drivers license.
- FCMG background is desired
- Sales and result oriented
- Focus on achieving sales target
- Must be willing to travel on a very short notice.
- Ability to convince prospects
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Ability to complete management reports on time is essential
- High work standard and quality
- Effective problem solving skill
- Ability to speak English and pidgin Language is a must.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and CV’s to: email@example.com.
Application Deadline 8th October, 2018