ARM is a leading group of companies situated in Nigeria with branches scattered across the country. ARM Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor, Data Management
Job Type: Full-Time
- Review data for inconsistencies and maintain same by conducting routine data clean up exercises to ensure data integrity.
- Education Qualification: Minimum – B.A., B.Eng, B.Sc, B.Tech, HND
- Preferred Years of Experience: 3 – 5 year(s).
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor and track pin upload process to ensure optimization
- Ensure preparation and presentation of funded & unfunded monthly report
- Ensure daily review of data and validation of requests for pins are uploaded as appropriate and in line with regulatory guidelines for pin generation.
- Ensure timely processing of DoB requests for regulatory approval
- Ensure records without images are updated on the ERP System for proper identification
- Ensure proper management of the document Archival & Retrieval System
- Manage quarterly statement life cycle activities.
Deadline: 19th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online