Sarepta Nigeria Limited – We are a limited company as are our subsidiaries. Our core competency is designing viable partnerships for fostering foreign and domestic investment in key sectors of the Nigerian economy for growth. Namely in the agriculture, manufacturing, real Estate, natural resources, and transportation sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clientele Relationship Officer
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Working closely with operation support officer and Admin.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Passing leads to the operation support officer and following up on progress.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Alerting the operation support officer to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Letting customers know about other products the company offers.
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the organization.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Meeting sales target.
- Lekki-Ajah localities
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Previous sales experience and an organized approach to work.
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
- Preferably female
- Previous experience working as a client relationship manager or a track record of marketing.
- Regular reporting of KPI’s to directors
- Qualification minimum: OND
- Preferably female.
- Monthly allowance 40,000 plus 10% commission on product and services respectively.
Deadline: 14th December, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Client Relationship Officer” as subject mail.
Note: Only applicants within Lekki – Ajah will be contacted.