2018 NYSC Batch ‘C’ (Steam II) Orientation Course – Nationwide
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Management wishes to inform prospective Corps members and other stakeholders that the 2018 Batch ‘C’ (Stream II) Orientation course is scheduled to hold in Twenty-Seven (27) Orientation Camps only namely: Abia, Adamawa, Akwa-Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Taraba, Zamfara, FCT.
2018 Batch ‘B’ (Steam II) Orientation Course
The NYSC Batch ‘B’ Orientation Course is to commence as follows:
- Commencement and Registration – Thursday, 15th November, 2018.
- Cut-off date for Registration – 12:00 Midnight, Friday, 16th November, 2018.
- Swearing-in Ceremony – Monday, 19th November, 2018.
- Official Closing Ceremony – Wednesday, 5th December, 2018.
All prospective corps members for the 2018 Batch ‘C’ Steam II Orientation Course are advised to proceed to their respective Camps as stated on their Call-up Letters. Foreign-trained graduates are to report to the Camp with original Certificate/Transcript for verification.
All prospective corps members earlier deployed to Kaduna State for 2018 Batch C Stream I Orientation exercise are advised to report to camp on the above mentioned date.
With effect from 2018 Batch ‘C’ service year, National Diploma (ND) Certificate will be presented with other relevant documents by prospective Corps Members of Mono/Polytechnics as precondition for registration at the Orientation Camps
In the event of any loss of Call-up Letter, the Corps member who collected the Call-up letter from his/her Institution is advised to obtain Police Report and Sworn Affidavit, thereafter, report to the Institution of graduation for further necessary action. Those who initially printed their Call-up Letters on-line can re-print the Call-up Letters as many times as they want in the case of loss.
Prospective Corps Members are to note that their States of deployment may differ from their orientation camp venue; hence, they must take careful note of their respective orientation camp venue as indicated on their call-up letter before proceeding to camp.
Requirements for Registration
- Original Call-up Letter or Call-up Letter printed on-line.
- Original statement of Result endorsed by authorized officer with authentic signature.
- School Identity Card, including travelling Passport for Foreign-trained graduates.
- Medical Doctors, Pharmacists, Physiotherapists and Optometrists are to produce evidence of Registration with their Professional Bodies.
- In addition, each prospective corps member MUST present Certificate of Fitness from a Government or Military Hospital showing his/her health status before he/she will be registered and admitted for the orientation course.
2018 Batch ‘C’ (Stream II) Orientation Course – Location and Addresses of Orientation Camps Nationwide
- Abia – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Umunna, Bende Local Government Area, Abia State.
- Adamawa – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Lapondo Road, Damare, Girei Local Government Area, Adamawa State.
- Akwa-Ibom/Rivers – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ikot Itie Udung, Nsit Atai Local Government Area, Akwa-Ibom State.
- Bayelsa – Kaiama Grammar School, Kaiama, Kolokoma – Opokuma, Local Government Area, Bayelsa State.
- Cross River – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Obubra, Obubra Local Government Area, Cross River State.
- Delta – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Former Martins TTC, Issele-Uku Aniocha North Local Government Area, Delta State
- Ebonyi – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Macgregor College Afikpo Local Government Area, Ebonyi State.
- Edo -Okada Grammar School, Okada, Ovia North – East Local Government Area Edo State.
- Ekiti/Kogi – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ise-Orun/Emure Local Government Area, Ekiti State.
- Enugu – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp Awgu, Awgu Local Government Area, Enugu State.
- FCT – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Kubwa, Bwari Area Council, FCT.
- Gombe/Borno/Yobe – NYSC Temporary Orientation Camp, Science Technical College, Amada Kilometer 21, Gombe – Bauchi Highway, Near International Airport, Gombe State.
- Imo/Anambra – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Former Girls Model Secondary School Eziama Obaire, Nkwerre Local Government Area, Imo State.
- Jigawa/Bauchi – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Opposite Army Barrack, Fanisau, Dutse Local Government Area, Jigawa State.
- Kaduna – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Kaduna – Abuja Road, Kaduna State.
- Kano – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Kusala Dam, Karaye, Karaye Local Government, Kano State
- Katsina – Youth Multi-purpose Centre/NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Mani Road, Katsina, Kastina State.
- Sokoto/Kebbi – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Dakingari, Suru Local Government Area, Kebbi State.
- Kwara – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Yikpata, Edu Local Government Area Kwara State.
- Lagos – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, lyana – Ipaja, Agege, Lagos State.
- Nasarawa, Plateau, Benue – Magaji Dan-Yamusa Permanent Orientation Camp Keffi, Nasarawa State.
- Niger – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, (Former Abubakar Dada Senior Secondary School), Paiko, Niger State.
- Ondo – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ikare – Akoko, Ikare Akoko, Local Government Area, Ondo State.
- Osun/Ondo – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Aisu College Hospital Road Ede, Ede North Local Government Area, Osun State
- Oyo/Ogun – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Iseyin, Iseyin Local Government Area, Oyo State.
- Taraba – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Sibre Airport Road, Jalingo Taraba State.
- Zamfara – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Beside FRSC Office, Tsafe, Zamfara State.
The Director-General, Brigadier General SZ Kazaure DSS PhD FCSN wishes all prospective corps members journey mercies to their respective camps and a memorable orientation course.