Adold Engineering Company Limited is an Engineering and Construction Development Company incorporated in 1976. We are registered under category ‘D’ (Major Contracts) with the Federal Ministry of Petroleum (DPR), PHCN and other various corporate organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- We are looking to employ a Female Business Development Officer to join the team.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar business development role.
- HND/University degree in Marketing or related disciplines required
- Experience of business development in the public sector, including using procurement frameworks
- Proposal writing in a private and public-sector setting
- Strong writing skills
- Experience of providing quality assurance on written materials, including proposals, presentations, etc.
- Experience of collecting, analysing and reporting quantitative and qualitative management information
- Experience of successfully managing and challenging internal stakeholders to ensure correct and accurate information
- Experience of facilitating meetings and workshops
- Experience of working within a fast-paced, multi-stakeholder environment
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience of contributing towards corporate sales and marketing strategies
- Experience of business development within a construction environment
- Experience of the local government consultancy market, in either a managerial or delivery capacity
- Taking a lead writing role in some bids
- Work with the Bid Team to create, review and edit bid documents/presentations to meet specified evaluation criteria
- Upload and submit bid documentation via tender portals and monitor portals for tender outcomes, chasing if required
- Keep track of work won under procurement frameworks and collate and submit accurate and timely management information as required
- Identify and qualify suitable tenders (through scanning of tender notifications, working with partner organisations and qualifying direct approaches) and raise these with the Director Team; facilitate discussion and agreement regarding the bid decision
- Seek and share feedback from clients regarding both successful and unsuccessful bids
- Ensure lessons are learned between proposals and communicated across the company, carrying out detailed analysis to ensure the correct opportunities are progressed to maximise win rate and return on investment
- Support the development and continuous improvement of company bid process
- Ensure there is development and delivery of training sessions and workshops on the tender process and best practice
- Track, monitor and forecast spend per framework to support business planning.
Deadline: 15th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Males shouldn’t bother to apply.