Chief Sales Manager Job Vacancy at Eduwalt Communications (EWC)
Eduwalt Communications (EWC) has become one of the most respected Canadian International study and work company over 7 years, providing personalized service and a unique understanding of Canadian International studies, Canadian Study immigration issues and how they affect people’s lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Sales Manager
- Collaborating with senior executives to establish and execute a sales goal for the company.
- Developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term.
- Educating sales team with presentations of strategies, seminars and regular meetings.
- Reviewing regional expenses and recommending improvements.
- Overseeing the day-to-day creation of sales strategies.
- Managing a sales team in order to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed corporate-set goals.
- Ensuring sustainable revenue growth by constantly maximizing market penetration.
- Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals.
- Assisting sales personnel in their techniques.
- Studies sales numbers in order to assess how successful sales strategies are in the business.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- Minimum of 8 years experience in Sales/Marketing.
- Preferably a female.
Deadline: 14th November, 2018
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume/CV detailing to: email@example.com
Note: Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit.