Lohi Consulting provides management consulting services for businesses striving to excel and desiring to partner with solution providers in their quest to reach the pinnacle.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- We desire to recruit contract temporary staff who are go-getters with strong copy writing, video production, project management, graphic design skills, innovative and forward thinking to work within Marketing & Corporate Communications department on a contract basis to support the delivery of CLIENTS 125th anniversary project.
- An advantage would be to consider individuals with background in finance, technology, journalism and law given the various aspects of the project execution. The anticipated duration is from October 2018 – December 2019
- Facilitate workshops with business representatives, agencies and vendors
- Document and seek approval for business requirements
- Engage a variety of stakeholders across the business to gather specification inputs and deliver high quality work
- Manage Project cost Control and Reduction
- Project Team management
- Managing and coordinating strategic initiatives to prevent duplications and overlaps.
- Manage project delivery
- Manage change requests
- Effectively managing a number of activities within the projects, from initiation to delivery, providing project leadership and control.
- Co-ordinate all resource to ensure implementation is completed on time and to budget.
- Track project progress and providing status updates up to senior management level.
- Employ Project Management techniques to capture, track and manage project items.
Key Performance Indicators
- Execution and management of the project end to end
- Obtain all necessary approvals and manage budget appropriately
- Timely update of project tracker dashboard
- Consistency and fast turn-around time in writing meeting reports/call memos
- Deliverable to assignment in a timely manner
- Excellent relationship with agencies
- Effective oral and written communications
- Effective management of stakeholders
- Collaborating with other members of the larger CLIENT team to achieve common objectives
- Timeliness in ensuring prompt payment and processing of agency/vendor payable
- Achievement of zero-error in payment tracking and budget management; Ability to ensure approved project budgets are not overshot
- A First Degree. Possession of PMP qualification will be an advantage.
- Experience: Minimum of 7 years cognate experience.
- Project Management: possession of a hybrid of technical and soft skills in project management is required. The staff must have a near expert-level knowledge of Project Management theory and best practices. They must also have the same expertise in communications as a big portion of their job is keeping everyone involved with a project on track. They also have to be good communicators in order to motivate their team members and maximize their production.
- Content Management: in today’s digital age, virtually every project or campaign involves a regular content strategy. The workforce shall be responsible for creating, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders and managing a content framework and calendar for the project to ensure all content is completed and executed in a timely manner.
- Project Budgeting, Tracking and Reporting: the workforce is expected to be financially inclined, as they will be responsible for managing the approved budget for the project. They will also be responsible for creating the project timeline, and then ensuring everyone keeps to this timeline.
- Use of tools: candidates must understand the project goals and identify tools best suitable to accomplish objectives and report in a timely manner.
- Documentation: Strong organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Gant Chat, Visio, PowerPoint and Excel is essential
- Good knowledge and appreciation of basic digital marketing and social media platforms, tools and trends
- Strong marketing background, with above average appreciation of the Marketing Mix (Product, Price, Place, Promotion)
- Strong Project Management knowledge Proficiencies
- Responsive to feedback
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must have the capacity to lead
- Good interpersonal skills.
- A self-starter and quick thinker
- Fast paced work style
- Intelligent learner able to multitask
- Able to articulate thoughts in a clear and concise manner
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Adaptable with a high level of initiative
- Effective organizational skills.
Job Title: Infrastructure Officer
- The infrastructure officer will report to the Head, Technical Services.
- He/she is to plan, direct, and coordinate the design, installation, and connectivity of computer systems and network infrastructure to ensure the stable operation of the organization’s IT assets.
- This includes developing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all new and existing network hardware, software, and communication links.
- This role is also responsible for telephone, data center, security systems and other electronic infrastructure.
- Design and implement short- and long-term strategic plans to make certain network capacity meets existing and future requirements.
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for network resource administration and appropriate use.
- Practice network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory, life cycle management and related documentation.
- Establish service level agreements with end users.
- Provides “ownership” of problem thru final resolution.
- Plan, acquire, and coordinate installation of in-house and remote hardware and software across the organization’s network.
- Conduct research and make recommendations on network products, services, protocols, and standards in support of network procurement and development efforts.
- Prepare RFPs, bid proposals, contracts, scope of work reports, and other documentation for IT projects and associated efforts.
- Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions.
- Negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure network products and services.
- Assess, approve, and administer all equipment, hardware, and software upgrades.
- Manage and ensure effectiveness of servers, including e-mail, print, and backup servers, and their associated operating systems and software. Responsible for on-site and off-site data centers.
- Manage and ensure optimal operation of all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, hubs, UPSs, and so on.
- Manage and ensure effectiveness of security solutions, including firewalls, anti-virus solutions, and intrusion detection systems.
- Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with the organization’s executives, decision-makers, stakeholders, department heads, and end users regarding pertinent network activities.
- Manage operational costs; conduct near- and long-term financial forecasts for expanded functionality/user base.
- Test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports; develop strategies for maintaining network infrastructure.
- Test server performance and provide network performance statistics and reports; develop strategies for maintaining server infrastructure.
- Oversee the administration of user accounts, permissions, and access rights in AD.
- Direct and administrate a contingent of network analysts and technicians, and where necessary, conduct performance reviews and corrective action.
- Provide guidance to junior members of the team.
Formal Education & Certification:
- Four-year university degree or Higher National Diploma required, preferably in the field of Computer Science or other related academic fields
- 5 years of relevant work/management experience.
Knowledge & Experience:
- 5 years of experience managing and configuring enterprise-wide LANs, WANs, WLANs, VPNs, etc.
- Exceptional knowledge of service and application delivery, as well as successful service level agreement accomplishments.
- 2 years successful leadership of an infrastructure team.
- Excellent knowledge of current protocols and standards, including Active Directory, Group Policies, MS Exchange, Core Switching/Routing, SSL/IPSec, SAN, Virtualization, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery
- Conversant with programming languages such as .Net, PHP.
- Experience in interpreting the applicability of local and federal laws/regulations (including data privacy practices and laws) to company operations.
- Hands-on experience troubleshooting hardware such as servers, routers, bridges, switches, hubs, modems, network interface cards, and so on.
- Knowledge and understanding of system flow charts, data processing concepts, and
- Telecommunications principles
- Experience installing network cabling and telephony systems.
- Demonstrated leadership and personnel management skills.
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to perform general mathematical calculations for the purpose of creating needs assessments, budgets, and forecasting.
- Able to conduct research into networking issues and products as required.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations.
- Ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Deadline: 30th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using position applied for as subject of the email.