Driver Instructor Job at Unocasa Limited, 21st November, 2018
Unocasa Limited – Our client in the transport and logistics industry is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Driver Instructor
- To train new and old drivers and assess their performance and determine the areas that requires more concentration for further training.
- Lead driver’s training and contribute in the long-run, to the development of driver administration function within the organisation.
- Provide information and assistance on drivers education, development and work related issues
- Carry out comprehensive training for all new drivers and conduct refresher training for all old drivers.
- Train all drivers on stand down in their areas of deficiencies
- Conduct researches and present findings on possible innovative
- Prepare and manage training schedule
- Update the driver administration unit’s record on current traffic regulations and highway codes.
- Prepare and update curriculum and educational materials for training purposes
- Ensure drivers compliance with all relevant health, safety and security regulations and policies.
- A good University degree in any of the Social Sciences or equivalent, Smith System Certification
- A minimum of 5 years post graduate experience preferably in an administrative role
- Professional certification with SMITH, RosPa and/or other local/international certifications.
Deadline; 26th November, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: only qualified candidates will be contacted.