Chips, Bits & Bytes Limited is a company registered in Nigeria to provide E-learning and Power Solution with Headquarters in Lagos and a branch in Abuja requires for immediate employment the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head, Sales & Marketing (E-learning)
Key Competencies and Skills Requirements
Candidate must possess the following:
- B.Sc. in Marketing or any of the Social Sciences. A Master’s degree in relevant discipline(s) will be an added advantage,
- Must be a FEMALE
- Knowledge of E-learning Technology Solution will be an added advantage
- Must not be older than 35 years
- Six (6) years (or plus) experience in sales and marketing
- Proven track record of developing new businesses
- Strong in client connection and client services
- Strong responsibility, self-motivated, able to work under high pressure
- Excellent writing, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Advanced in MS Office skills including MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Power Point
- A passion for sales and a drive to succeed
- Flair for marketing
- Strategic thinker and creative marketer
- Proven experience in digital marketing will be a plus
- Must have demeanour that promotes respect, credibility and trust for the organization
- Must be a business leader and a calculated risk taker
- Create and manage an annual marketing plans and budget for the company
- Maintain Budgets, ROI, P&L projections e.t.c.
- Proactively identify new business opportunities to provide increased revenue
- Provide up to date reports on existing and new business opportunities
- Proactively identify and recommend business-building initiatives
- Identification and prospection for new clients for business
- Marketing the organization’s products and services to meet the Company’s revenue
- Focused, target driven and ability to work without supervision
- Self-motivated and belief in the virtue of self-employment through effective marketing ability.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plan
- Identify and evaluate specific new profitable business opportunities
- Achieve own sales target and lead team to achieve team target and/or overall company target
- Initiate and complete proposals and presentation for new business opportunities
- Work with internal teams to deliver outstanding presentation to capture profitable business opportunity
- Maintain an excellent client relationship with existing and potential clients
Very attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.
Deadline: 25th November, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com Kindly use the Job Title as mail subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.