HSE Officer Jobs at Eko Maintenance Limited, 26th November, 2018
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos. In view of our quest for expansion, we are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Officer
Qualification, Skills & Competencies
- Must be a holder of Degree in any Environmental and Safety Sciences.
- Good understanding of hazard identification and risk assessment studies.
- Effective at time management and prioritizing tasks to achieve deadlines.
- Must be a certified safety professional.
- Must be experienced in high rise building maintenance and must have at least 5 years’ experience.
- Responsible for developing and implementing Organizational Safety Procedures.
- Have knowledge and enforce compliance of Regulatory requirements
- Conduct risk assessments to detect potential hazards and Plan precautionary measures.
- Responsible for monitoring and assessing hazardous and unsafe situations and developing measures to assure personnel safety.
- Shall be charged with the responsibility of developing and reviewing HSEQ Management System of the company.
- Take responsibility for developing, implementing and maintaining agreed QHSE standards and other operating standards.
- Draft, review and update organisational HSE policies.
- Working with the HSE team to train employees and to manage, monitor and improve the health and safety standards in the workplace.
- Perform facility HSE Inspections.
- Any other related job.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 10th December, 2018.