Discovery Cycle Professionals (A Division of Discovery Cycle Limited) is a global network of experienced academics and consultants assembled to provide world-class knowledge-based services globally. DCP has diverse experience across different professional fields and offers a wide-range of multi-disciplinary professional services. DCP has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. Over the years, DCP has developed a wide range of multi-disciplinary professional services covering both the private and public sectors of the economy through the “DCP Ecosystem”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job title: Team Lead – Technical Services
- To head the technical team and ensure machine and equipment repairs are facilitated and implemented within SLA and to client satisfaction. Also to develop and strategically manage client relationships
Role and Task Complexities:
- Develop the technical services function’s strategies, business plans and budgets in accordance with overall strategies and directions in consonance with the marketing manager
- Develop standardized policies, processes, approaches and tools for the technical services function to maintain efficient operational practices and enhance control quality standards
- Direct the implementation of repairs and maintenance
- Direct and manage the provision of engineering and technical support to all functions throughout the life cycle of each project (i.e. Assessment, repairs, general and continued maintenance.
- Provide effective management of projects including planning, management, cost, time and quality delivery.
- Establish and maintain strong professional relationships with engineering consultants, supplier and vendors, and government entities etc. to support the business development strategy and plans.
- Conduct annual performance appraisal to review employees’ work performance.
- Ensures that services are delivered in a method and format that is best suited to clients’ needs
- Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor
Technical Skills Requirements
- First degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field
- 2-3 years relevant and related work experience
- Practical knowledge of machine and equipment repair
- Knowledge and Competences
- Solid knowledge of machine repair procedures
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Sound knowledge of project management principles
- An ability to manage and enhance business relationships
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- The business development manager is concerned with improving and growing business, by fostering and developing relationships with customers, suppliers and other partners.
- The business development manager will also work to improve profitability through careful strategic planning and positioning in the appropriate markets and to enhance the operation of the business its position and reputation.
Role and Task Complexities
- Conceptualize and develop business proposals, reports, analyses, reviews and other documents for projects spanning inception to completion to implementation
- Sources for business leads and prospectus, attend meetings and do follow up on business leads in consonance with the marketing manager
- Analyze business strategies and develop improvement plans for same to provide appropriate growth to business as well as negotiate with stakeholders
- Sourcing and onboarding of clients on all projects
- Manage all development process and ensure compliance to government policies and regulations.
- Coordinate with management team and maintain budgets.
- Manage all customer communication and maintain effective relationship with all.
- Review competitor plans and effect of products and services in management.
- Evaluate market trends and provide appropriate support to product development.
- Following industry trends locally and internationally as well as drafting and reviewing contracts
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams as well as reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Any other business assigned by supervisor
Technical Skills Requirements
- 1st degree in Internal Relations, Business Management, Economics or a related field
- An advanced degree/ MSC is an added advantage
- 5-7 years’ relevant and related experience
- Knowledge and Competences
- High-level communication skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Conflict resolution
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
Job Title: Office Assistant/Cleaner
Reports To: Team Lead Organizational Support
- The Office Assistant/ Cleaner is responsible for the general cleanliness of the entire building and provides administrative, clerical and secretarial support to others in the office to enable the efficient running of the offices.
- Keen attention to details
- Ability to work well
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to handle basic administrative task
- Reliability and dependability.
Role and Responsibilities
- General cleaning of the entire facility. (sweeping, mopping and dusting of the offices and toilets, kitchen).
- Maintaining and upkeep of all cleaning equipment.
- Disposal of garbage appropriately.
- Cleaning windows, glass surfaces and mirrors
- Monitoring, maintaining and ensuring the restock of office supplies
- Report repairs and replacements needed when encountered
- Assisting staff to run office related errands within and outside the office
- Photocopying and printing of official documents
- Responsible for receiving, sorting and distribution all incoming mails
- Responsible for recording both incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintain office filling and storage systems
- Complies with any additional assignment given by supervisor.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com