Latest Jobs in a Reputable Manufacturing Organization
A reputable Manufacturing organization located in the North-West region of Nigeria is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager, Internal Audit
Location: North-West Nigeria
The Senior Manager reports directly to the Audit Committee of the Board with a dotted reporting line to the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer and will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the internal operating controls, processes and practices.
- Recommending changes and enhancements to existing policies and controls to make sure they are current, adequate, functional and utilized in accordance with standards established by the government and the company.
- Reviewing the works of junior Auditors or Accountants and providing guidelines.
- Planning and performing Operational and Financial Audits
- Identifying Business Process Risks
- Developing Testing Methodologies to evaluate the adequacy of controls
- Documenting the results of the evaluations
- Developing Recommendations and Reports based on audits and presenting these ideas to management.
- Any other assignment delegated by the Board.
Interested candidates for the post are expected to posses the following background:
- Must hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in any of the relevant disciplines in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration with a minimum of ten years of strong background and experience with Audit methodologies and techniques
- Excellent written and oral communication ability
- Ability to work in a team
- Possession of advanced professional certification (ACCA, ACA, and CIA) will be added advantage.
- Must be proficient in ICT
- Must be in a good state of mental health
- Strong Time Management and Organizational Skills
Attractive and is in line with the company’s condition of service.
Deadline: 2nd December, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications including CV to: email@example.com