Latest Vacancies at Intercoms Integrated Solution, 3rd November, 2018
Intercoms Integrated Solution – We are a leading business management consulting practice serving clients across Nigeria. We work in all major sectors of the economy and levels of government engaging highly trained and sector-experienced consultants. Intercoms Integrated Solutions is a wholly owned Nigerian firm with offices in Lagos and Owerri. We offer an array of business and management consulting services to government and corporate organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer (HR Personnel)
- We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures.
- You will be responsible for administrative tasks and contribute to making the company a better place to work.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- B.Sc/BA/HND in Business Administration, Social Studies or other relevant fields;
- Higher academic qualification and certifications will be a plus.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective on-boarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
Job Title: Employee Health Coordinator /Medical Officer (General Practice)
Job type: Full-time
- This position is accountable for assuring quality medical care for employees.
- This position will report to the Director of Employee Health.
- Oversees all phases of the occupational health clinical program.
- Implements program goals and policies that have been established by the medical and
- administrative directors.
- Facilitates the occupational health clinic activates with the other services offered in the entire occupational health program.
- Maintains liaison activities with client companies to provide a continuum of interest and credibility through personal communication efforts.
Responsibilities /Job Description
- The employee health coordinator endeavors to provide state of the art expertise and counsel to client companies in matters of occupational health and safety, workers’ compensation and any other relevant areas of occupational medicine.
- He or she facilitates the whole health care rendering process for the client’s employees, from entry to return-to-duty.
Qualification & Requirements
- The employee health coordinator must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Health Care with a background in Public Health.
- He or she must possess management skills as demonstrated by education and experience.
Deadline: 30th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume to: Careers@intercomsng.com
- Candidates should quote the position as the subject of their email. Curriculum Vitae (CV) are to be sent as a word document or PDF using their first and last names as the file.
- Applicant must be resident in Anambra or Imo State.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.