MINISO Lifestyle Nigeria Limited is a Retail Lifestyle Brand in Lagos Nigeria. In a bid to expand its business, Miniso is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer / Receptionist
- Receive visitors, incoming call, and re-direct call to respective departments.
- Respond to customer queries, and provide adequate solutions.
- Purchase of office useable – water and tissue.
- Documentations- scanning and filling.
- Work with the HR and Admin on any task, as assigned.
- OND / HND / Bachelor’s Degree in any Social and Management Science Discipline.
- 1+ Experience in Front desk, receptionist or customer care/ service representative.
- Good written, oral and interpersonal skill.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office packages- excel, power point and word.
- Friendly and receptive.
Job Title: Administrations Officer
- Assist in setting up all new stores that is being opened, by providing the cleaning materials during store setup, stationeries and tool (counting machines, safe boxes) for operations, before the store is opened.
- Facility Management – Air condition machines, security, cars, office maintenance and repairs etc.
- Management of Employee and Management travels. – Flight booking, Hotel/ Accommodation arrangement.
- Management of I.D card production, purchase of office stationery, A4 papers, staplers & staple pins, pen etc.
- Through the use of the organizational processes ensure that all administrative requirements are initiated and completed in a professional and timely manner
Educational Requirement and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Economics or Business Administration required or other related discipline. (relevant professional qualification would be an added advantage).
- Good computer knowledged – Microsoft office packages.
- Good presentation and writing skills.
- Problem solving oreinted, multitasking and good time management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to think outside the box.
Job Title: Sales Assistant-(Floor Staff)
- Responsible for the maintenance of Miniso’s Product Display standards; whilst ensuring that the store preserves its standards for hygiene, with the proper positioning of our Product Display Furniture, in the three primary sections of the Store (A,B&C) and the store Internal Warehouse.
- Serves as the first contact person, who customers engage in the event that they need to make an enquiry.
- Receive Cash from Customer and create receipts on the system.
- Ensure physical cash tallies to total receipts list daily, before transfer of cash and sales records to the Store Supervisor
- Engage customers in a bid to Cross Sell Miniso Product.
- Take records of all customer inquiries and complaints.
- Keep duplicate receipts and records of all sales and cash transactions.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Good Problem Solving Skills
- Good listening Skills
- Excellent Numeric Skills
- Good Oral & Written Communication Skills
Job Title: Store Manager
- Responsible for planning the day – to – day operations of the Store
- Agree operational plan with the Head Operations and Store Supervisors
- Responsible for the attainment of Daily Sales Targets.
- Conduct periodic Operations Strategy Meetings with Store Supervisors and Team Leads
- Assist the Head Operations in setting monthly targets taking into cognisance: expected Monthly Turnover, Gross Profits and EBIDTA
- Provide suggestion on cost savings and Operating Process Improvement.
- Monitor and investigate all product/stock variances
- Ensure that reporting deadlines are met
- Ensure that all Miniso Loss/Internal Control procedures are applied and strictly adhered too.
- B.A. Degree in any Management Science discipline or related.
- Professional certification is an added advantage.
- Experienced in managing and supervising the operations of a retail store.
- Cost Management Skills
- Fundamentals of Asset Management
Job Title: Operations Manager
- Miniso Nigeria needs an Operations Manager with excellent time management skills and a proven track record of setting and meeting ambitious goals in the retail industry.
- We’re looking for a candidate with considerable managerial experience who can manage our stores operation and general company operations, allocate both human and material resources efficiently, communicate with HR and coordinate with other departments on time-sensitive projects.
- 5+ years’ product development, sales or marketing experience in the Retail Market/ Industry or any retailed field.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Economics or Marketing and Business Administration required or other related discipline. (MBA and professional certification is an added advantage).
Job Title: Store Supervisor
- Coordinate the daily operations and activities being carried out by the store’s Sales Assistants
- Proffer Sales Strategies to ensure that the Stores Daily Sales Target is met.
- Ensure the implementation of all operational plans/ standards, including Miniso’s Safety and Hygiene practices at the Store.
- Agree operational plans with the Store Manager or Head, Operations
- Responsible for the achievement of the Stores Daily Sales Target.
- Conduct Daily Shift Meetings with team members
- Provide the Operations Manager with updated reports on the Stores Inventory, as evident in the Store Internal Warehouse and White Boxes
- 1+ Experienced in managing and supervising the operations in a Retail Store.
- Basic knowledge of Retail Store Equipment Maintenance/ Management.
- Good Problem Solving Skills and Inventory management.
- On the job Training skills and Good Oral & Written Communication.
- HND/ B.A in Sales, Marketting, Econimic or anyy related discipline.
Deadline: 15th November, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Application to: email@example.com