Odoo ERP Administrator Vacancy at Vascon Solutions, 17th Nov., 2018
Vascon Solutions is an ICT company focused on Value Added Solutions Delivery in the Enterprise Technology space. VASCON draws from an experienced base of personnel whilst maintaining a personalized form of business liaison. We are ultimate in ICT Solutions with diversified skills we adapt to meet clients expectations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Odoo ERP Administrator
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- Functional support of the following Odoo modules: Requirements gathering and scope definition together with various business stakeholders
- Business processes and parameters: This is important for business processes to be covered in Odoo and compile the various parameters required for subsequent Configuration.
- Assist in data transfer mapping: Data is required to be transferred to Odoo from the legacy systems
- Determining reporting requirements
- Determine printed forms requirements
- Assist in the development of business process descriptions
- Conduct implementation & training workshops: Guidance for end-user training. Most of the implementations follow ‘Train the Trainer’ approach..
- Definition of innovative functional solutions to meet business process requirements in Odoo and/ or other backbone systems
- Supports and aligns with global IT vision, ensures that IT activities support global vision. Participates in global meetings to review application performance and project status.
- Provide expert advice on Odoo functionality. The ideal candidate is supposed to be expert in Odoo depolyment module and should be able to provide in detail the functionality available in Odoo.
- Collect & analyze customer requirements on the following:
- Provide guidance on end-user documentation.
- Provide guidance on test plan: How to test Odoo functionality for the required Business processes and ensure that all scenarios are covered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related Technical/ Business areas or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience with relevant Odoo working experience as a Consultant or Odoo deployment team member.
- Strong customer focus and partnership abilities
- Strong leadership skills with customer interfacing experience
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as organizational skills
- Ability to interact with and present ideas and updates to senior or executive level management
- Demonstrated experience working in a cross-functional, highly matrixed organization, including leveraging corporate and third-party resources.
- Experience in business application system development methodology and business process re-engineering.
- Two full cycle deployments preferred
- Exhibits global mindset
- Demonstrated ability/ experience in implementation of major systems applications involving relevant modules at a global enterprise
- Competitive within the industry standard
- Other benefits are applicable.
Deadline: 21st November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the position as the subject of your email.